With Easter just around the corner I thought I should share an easy inexpensive gift project with you along with a free hi resolution pdf, printable download see link below: (If the link doesn't work you can copy and paste into address bar)
What you will need:
- A4 sheet of Paper or Card
- Home Printer or you can print the PDF at your local print shop.
- Sciccors, craft cutter or trimmer
- Ziplock bags - I used 150mm x 90mm bags (roughly 6" x 4")
- Double sided tape or stapler
How to make:
- Print and trim the topper.
- Fill ziplock bag with your choice of mini easter eggs or sweets.
- Seal ziplock bag
- Fold the gift bag topper in half, hold corners together when folding to ensure an even fold.
- Slide topper over the top of the bag, covering the ziplock and then staple or stick on with double sided tape.
There you go simple as that!
You will see in the picture below that I have done both the staple and the double sided tape option, they are both easy to do, it will just depend on what you have available.