Thursday 26 March 2015

My 1st Book Illustrations

I had to share my excitement, I finally received a few copies of the 1st childrens book I have illustrated. It took a long time to complete and it was a lot of hard work but I am very happy with the finished product. Below are some pics of a few pages.


This delightful childrens book was written by Kendra Vallone Matthews as a surprise gift to her father, who by the way, will only see it next week for the 1st time. ;-)

It is a story of a little boy who goes to visit his gran with an empty milk bottle, along the way he discovers a number of different, creative uses for his bottle.

You can purchase this book through Amazon and it will soon be available at popular book stores, please see the link below
http://www.amazon.com/Boy-Bottle-Kendra-Vallone-Matthews/dp/150764048X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1427326423&sr=1-1&keywords=The+boy+and+the+bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment